Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Random pictures that I never posted


These are quite old, but they're cute enough to put out there.

These are back from soccer season. My least favorite part about my kids in sports is what to do with the other kids while the one is playing. I want to watch the one play, but the other two usually don't cooperate. This day I took a break from watching Nathan play soccer to take Jason and Katie to the nearby playground.


















Here's Jason getting some Halloween candy. He had to store his sword someplace!



As most of you know, Jason has a stuffed puppy that he must have with him at all times. He LOVES puppy! One day he brought me a blanket and told me that puppy was cold. So I wrapped up puppy and Jason held him tight to keep him warm. He takes very good care of puppy.






















And finally, I found Jason like this one day watching TV. He could be the poster child for gluttony with these pictures. He loves Cheetos!


Don't miss the cheetos all over his face!

No comments: