Monday, March 23, 2009

Fun With Extended Family

While the whole Bean clan was here for Kirk's wedding, we went out and did some fun things. As is typical for me, I didn't take many pictures, but here are a few.


We went to a place called Jump Planet where there were lots of inflatables for the kids to play on. I think Jeff had as much fun as the kids. I took mostly video here.








We also went to the reptile zoo. Yes, that is a snake Katie is holding.



There was a lot of snow at this time, and one day I must have left my boots out, because Jason came around the corner wearing them. He cracks me up.





And finally, our yearly trip to Benihana for lunch. For some reason the only pictures I took were of Jason eating ice cream. Probably because everyone else there was taking so many pictures I didn't feel like I needed to.


You can't really tell from this picture, but his face is covered in ice cream. He sure did enjoy it!

No comments: