Monday, April 5, 2010

Joey

It's been almost a year since I've updated my blog. Being pregnant and having a new baby on top of three other kids will do that. So here I've dedicated a post to each kid. Let's start with Joey.

I think the little guy put on a ton of weight over night. Suddenly one day he was chubby (at least for one of my babies.) For the first time I have a baby in the 50th percentile. Here's some evidence.


Here's a before shot.


OK. You can't really tell anything from this before shot, but I loved it.


These were taken five days later.

And these a week after the first shot. He really doesn't look very chubby in these pictures, but if you look carefully, you can see some rolls on his legs and arms. :)

He was done with pictures by this time and kind of cranky. But I was able to get one more good shot.


He's very serious. Right after a bath and ready for a nap.

No comments: