Tuesday, February 3, 2009

25 Random Things

Many people are doing this on facebook, and I thought I'd post my random things here also for those who aren't on Facebook. I've changed a couple of things since I've thought of some more interesting things about me since I posted this.

25 RANDOM THINGSRules: You are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about yourself.

1. There are not 25 interesting things about me, but we'll try anyway.
2. I was hit by a bus while serving a mission in Greece. Luckily, no injuries.
3. I lead the choir in my church.
4. I'm a nut for Broadway musicals.
5. I'm always reading a book.
6. I'm addicted to Hot Chocolate. I even drink it in the summertime.
7. I gained 10 pounds after having my second child, then lost 30 pounds when she was two. I've kept most of it off too. :)
8. I often get homesick for Nebraska. My whole family (but me) lives there and I miss them.
9. I graduated with a bachelor's degree in Astrophysics. There was a rumor going around here that I have a PhD. In my dreams.
10. I love all sorts of puzzles. Jigsaw, crossword, sudoku etc.
11. I think the hardest period of my life was the two years after Katie was born.
12. I think I used to be an extrovert, but I become more and more introverted as the years go by.
13. My last birthday was completely snowed out.
14. Two years ago, we were completely dislocated (living with my in-laws) on my birthday because of a week long power outage after hurricane like winds. (Feel sorry for me yet?)
15. I have married into a very fun and crazy family. There's never a lack of laughter when the 5 Bean boys get together.
16. I married my husband because of his strong belief in God and in his strong sense of humor. I'm always laughing when I'm around him.
17. My 2 year old is the cutest kid on earth. (I know everyone thinks that, but it's true for me!)18. I love to ice skate and play racquetball.
19. I love music in all forms. I love playing the piano, singing, or listening to my IPOD.
20. I believe that it is physically impossible (for me) to keep a clean house with three kids around.
21. I don't like cooking dinner every day. That gets old.
22. I went to New York last September fulfilling a big dream of mine. We saw Wicked and In the Heights on Broadway. Absolutely spectacular!
23. I love chocolate and non fruity cheesecakes.
24. My kids are obsessed with this Youtube clip: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGYAPr6UKhs . They all have it memorized, including my 2 year old. They sing the song as loud as they can, whenever they can. I must admit I don't like the song that much anymore.
25. I married my husband on the four year anniversary of our first kiss. During those four years, we spent more than three years in different coutries from each other with our only form of communication being letters (I mean snail mail. No email yet, kids).

No comments: